- When does it go into production?
- When will it be available for downloads?
- What's the budget like?
- How do you expect to make any money?
- How can I be a sponsor or advertiser?
- What is Katya's phone number?
- Does Johnny do hen's night parties?
- Would Tj's band play my bar mitzvah?
- Would Chris like to work on my commercial?
1. When does it go into production?
Production begins in September 2009 and runs through October 2009. Hopefully the director will be back from a peyote trip in the desert by then. We are also hoping that the sound guy is pardoned from Guantanamo Bay by then. The director's spirit guilde has informed us that he'll live and be back in Los Angeles in time to work. As for our sound guy, don't worry becasue the tunnel is almost finished.
2. When will it be available for downloads?
January 2010. The exact day all depends on how many Jager-Bombs we drink on New Years.
3. What's the budget like?
$1.28. That's a buck twenty-eight total. Before, during and after taxes. $0.22 is being put towards pyrotechnics and special effects. It should be very exciting!
4. How do you expect to make any money?
We have night jobs. Chris delivers pizzas. Johnny is a jiggalow. Jorge scalpts tickets.... Just watch the show and you'll understand.
5. How can I be a sponsor or advertiser?
Wow?! Really?! Um... Um... Click here: oh thank God! I can finnaly afford ramen noodle. Or click on the link on 'Advertise With Us' link on the menue.
6. What is Katya's phone number?
Katya phone has a hidden number, so we've never managed to get it. If you have it, we'd love to have it.
7. Does Johnny do hen's night parties?
He's not much of a stripper, but if you'd like him to work a room three at a time, he'd really enjoy that. Simply contact the Fleiss Agency for a booking.
8. Would Tj's band play my bar mitzvah?
Depends on how hot your mom is. If she is above a 3, then his answer would be, "Yeah, sure." As part of his rider, he will require 2 grams of cocaine (70% pure or above), 3 cases of beer (imported), and an ounce of weed. Or any female over 18 (your mom counts as one). Better ask your dad if it's okay first.
Side note, whatever you do, DON'T LEAVE TJ ALONE IN YOUR GARAGE.
9. Would Chris like to work on my commercial?
Chirs's reply: "I am NOT an industry whore! You can go screw yourself if you think I would corrupt my art with such trash...
...how much money is in it?"